Thursday, June 4, 2009

French Open 2009 Semi-Finals Update!



Yay! Federer won against Monfils last night during the Quarter Finals and Del Potro won against Robredo in the other court. It's now down to Federer vs. Del Potro and Soderling vs. Gonzalez in the Semi-Finals and whoever wins will play each other during the Finals. I can't wait! I hope it's Federer against Soderling. It's the next best thing since Soderling defeated the number 1 seed, Nadal. Woot woot! Meanwhile in the Women's Singles, S. Williams lost to Kuznetsova last night and Azarenka lost to Safina in the Quarter Finals so it's Safina vs. Cibulkova and Kuznetsova vs. Stosur in the Semi-Finals. On tonight: Safina vs. Cibulkova.

I may sound all hyped up and perky today but I am actually not. Well I am, about tennis but I am feeling kind of down in the weather. It started late afternoon yesterday, I got this thing that you feel in your throat when you're about to catch a cough and colds and then when I woke up earlier I  feel my head getting heavy and my skin ache when you touch it like it's burning on top of the throat thing. That's the crap that I am feeling right now and I don't like it. The weather here is crazy. I know it's also crazy in the US right now since it's supposed to be summer but it's cloudy, cold and drizzling. Believe me, we here in the Philippines know how you feel. We had typhoon signal in the middle of summer last April. CRAZY. June here is supposed to be the start of the rainy season and I shouldn't be surprised but it's annoying how it would rain cats and dogs for an hour and so and then stop for a couple of minutes and then start raining cats and dogs again. It was literally that hard a rain and there isn't even any typhoon! It's been like this for nearly a week already! Don't get me wrong, I love the bed weather I guess what's bothering me is that I am supposed to go out tomorrow night from some friend's get together before she leaves again for the US and I don't like going out in this kind of weather feeling this kind of crap. I hate!!

3 comments on "French Open 2009 Semi-Finals Update!"

Joe-ann on June 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

who do you think will be in Finals?Federer vs. Soderling?..I'm also looking forward what's to come. Go Roger!!!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 5, 2009 at 3:12 AM said...

Cool. I've been too busy to actually watch the French Open but I don't need to look up the Sports pages. I've been getting my updates from you. Thanks.

Go Federer!

Mara on June 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

JOE-ANN: I hope it's Soderling vs. Federer on the Finals. It's the next best thing.

MARIA: LOL. No problem!! Go go go Federer!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez