Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Really Late Dinner at Uncle Moe's.



I mentioned yesterday about a food tasting session that I will be attending today. Well, it wasn't like what I have expected. Sure there were lots of food but well, some friends of mine including myself served as food critiques. Some food were great though just a little improvement and all. It wasn't that bad.

But since we only tasted a few of each (they served enough food but we didn't enjoy some of it), we were still hungry afterwards. So we walked a few steps to get into Uncle Moe's for some Shawarma and Beef Kebab. Here's what I had for dinner at 10PM:

Beef Kebab w/ Buttered Rice and Iced Tea.

Too bad tomorrow's dinner date was cancelled. Oh well, Apple and I are still meeting up and that means we are going to eat one way or the other hence, more food pictures (hopefully) tomorrow! :)

2 comments on "Really Late Dinner at Uncle Moe's."

Bill on June 11, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

Looks good my friend. I truly enjoy Beef Kebabs. See ya around bloggerville.

Mara on June 15, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

It really is good! :) I miss the one from Cafe Mediterranean though this one's hella cheaper. :D Thanks Bill. See ya!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez