Thursday, June 11, 2009

I feel drained and rest I must!



I will take a rest from all my dropping and blog hopping this long weekend. I think I deserve it cos even after dropping 300 EC's everyday, I still continue to visit and read other blogs. I feel a bit drained already. Don't worry though, cos I will still be here on just maybe dropping a lot less but if you are one of those blogs that I never fail to visit and we're friends friends, you'll still me in your inbox. :) That's for sure. Sorry to my other visitors and droppers, I will get back to you after my rest on Monday. I wouldn't last a day without being online especially not now that blogging is my main occupation.

Boys Over Flowers main characters.
The second to the last guy is MINE!!
Yep, the one beside the golden colored hair guy.

For now, I will be watching some Korean TV Series. I am not a huge fan of Korean Series but this one got me hooked after watching 3 episodes with my cousins who are big fans of the original one. I am talking about Boys Over Flowers, the Korean version of the hit Taiwanese Series: Meteor Garden. I was never a fan of the latter so I have no idea how the story goes, all I'm familiar with are the names of the lead characters. After watching a couple episodes of BOF, I must say it was funny, sweet and enjoyable for me plus the other lead guy was cute! I need a good laugh and sweet something to watch and make me forget some worries I have even for just a while. My friends already finished watching this weeks or probably months ago. I'm way behind cos as I've said, I didn't watch the original and I'm not too much into Korean Series either. That's why they were teasing me cos it's only now that I get to say "Jun Pyo is sooooooo cute! I want a boyfriend like that!" and then they'd go "Hello, you're only watching it now? We were done with it a long time ago!" and then they'd laugh. Haha! Whatever! Lol.

P.S.
No food pictures today. :( Apple and I only ate lunch at McDonald's before her job interview, went to Shangri-La and spontaneously decided to watch Drag Me To Hell one minute after entering the mall. Good thing the movie was just about to start. Talk about perfect timing! :) More on that in a couple of days.

Boys Over Flowers mode ON.

4 comments on "I feel drained and rest I must!"

maggie on June 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM said...

apir! i watched it a couple of times and I'm kinda addicted.

Metz on June 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM said...

Dropping by this wet friday morning to greet yah a blessed weekend ahead :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 14, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

I get that really drained feeling sometimes. You're doing the right thing and get some rest.

Mara on June 15, 2009 at 1:32 PM said...

MAGGIE: Apir! Haha! Now that I'm done with it, papanuorin ko nalang yung mga favorite episodes ko. :))

EMPTY STREETS: Thanks!

MARIA: Yep. Thanks Mommy Maria. I'm taking things easy until I get my "strength" back. :)

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez