Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Frustrations: Stop Backstabbing Me!




ConversationsWithMoms:Every day Conversations with a Mom Blog

Dear Freeloader,

You have been living with our family for quite a long time. You haven't paid a single cent for any bills, accommodation and for food. So please don't go stabbing me in the back saying that I am selfish for not giving any food money here at home. First off, you are the one with a job. I have none. Meaning, you have the money. And since you are the oldest character here at home with a job I think it is only proper to at least donate something something. If you don't want to then shut up! We're not obligating you to do so but since you know that my Dad passed away and it's only my Mom who is working in the States who is paying ALL (except the phone bill) the darn bills, I think the least that you could do instead of blabbing on to people that I am selfish is to buy things or help out a little financially.

Sincerely,
Someone who doesn't want to think that you are an ingrate

4 comments on "Friday Frustrations: Stop Backstabbing Me!"

A on June 13, 2009 at 12:22 AM said...

I say what the hell, kick out freeloader's ass Mara! Backstabbers should never be trusted!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...

Talking about someone behind their back says more about the backstabber than the target of the backstabber's talking. If any of that made sense.

Don't stress over people like that who are clearly not worth it.

fedhz on June 14, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

haha! I can relate. I mean, after you've sheltered this person and everything, they have the guts to backstab or whatever. I have lots of experience like this, gurl. My mom is very chivalrous and she adopts nearly everyone who stops by my father's house. And to think, wala namang money ang mama ko. So kanino rin galing un diba? kakainis!

Mara on June 15, 2009 at 1:30 PM said...

ANE: Ooh how I wish it's as easy as that! Really!

MARIA: Makes sense. I knew even before that she's saying something about me behind my back but this time confirmed it and what's worse is that the person she told it to is my YOUNGER cousin. Ugh!

FEDHZ: Korek! Nakakairita diba! Parang kung mag-demand sakin eh ako ang nakikitira!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez