Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One of the best 4 days of my life...so far.



Okay, it's a bit of an exaggeration but what I'm feeling is slightly close to being one of the best since 2006. I am smiling, happy than usual and I feel giddy like a teenager who has a huge crush on someone... or something like that.

So I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog. There were a lot that was going on and I might just end up rambling nonsense, that's why I took the time to have some "brain rest" from blogging and think of what's really worth posting about.

I came up as usual with TENNIS. Wimbledon started yesterday, June 22 and Roger Federer has the first game and first win against Yen-Hsun Lu. He won 3 straight sets. Cool.
Also up yesterday were Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, Robin Soderling, Fernando Verdasco, Tommy Haas, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, and Elena Dementieva, all of which won. Plus there were a couple more unseeded players who played. It's going to be a busy Tournament Round, I cannot wait until the Qualifying Round and see Roger win again.

Playing tonight:
Venus Williams (won)
Andy Roddick (won)
Andy Murray (on-going)
Jaun Martin Del Potro (won)
Dinara Safina (won)
Gilles Simon
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Jelena Jankovic (won)
Ana Ivanovic (won)

I will be posting more detailed opinions maybe during the Qualifying Rounds, there's just a lot to watch right now.

Regarding my best 4 days so far... I just feel giddy giddy. Thanks to someone. Not that he knows. :) 

3 comments on "One of the best 4 days of my life...so far."

Matt B on June 24, 2009 at 6:11 AM said...

I simply love your blog and I look forward to reading more post from you. Visit my blog and maybe vote it number 1 in Technorati?


Post answers. Get paid. That simple!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 25, 2009 at 8:29 AM said...

I am so happy that your feeling giddy. You definitely deserve it.

ian on June 25, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

Grand Slam season again! yeeepeee! the eyebags are now turning into eye-luggages! but all worth it! our boy roddick's just booked a place into the next round yey =]

interesting to watch out for also is hewitt. he just trample del potro earlier. and his quarter of the draw looks like he can advance well into the quarters, if not the semis. c'mon!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez