Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi and Hello.



I am sort of back from my short leave on blogging and I would like say thank you to everyone who continued to drop by here and drop their EC's, click on my ads, leave messages and comments and hello and welcome to my new Followers. I may not have as much as what others have but I am thankful to my now 56-Followers here in Mara's Personal Bubble. :)

How have you guys been doing? I have been a little busy these past few days and it's not about me planning on my new blog (I still need help there, btw), I have been busy lying around most of the day because I get dizzy when I stand and sit, when I can, I grab the chance to walk around a bit, visit a couple of blogs, upload photos, and since Tuesday I have been text brigading my friends regarding my small birthday celebration on Saturday, the 27th of June. It's not exactly my birthday yet but some high school friends wanted it to be a "birthday salubong" (birthday's eve). So I agreed and invited a few other friends. Up until now I bombard them with messages. Not like they're gonna get annoyed. They're used to me being like this whenever there's an occasion. LOL! Although there are some who don't even bother to reply whether or not they can make it.

I guess I will be back full force after my celebration. I will keep you guys posted and I will definitely share some photos from my birthday. :)

For now, I will leave you with this music video of Kelly Clarkson's I Do Not HookUp. It's stuck in my head and it's a teeny teeny bit what I want to say out loud. You know. *wink*



1 comments on "Hi and Hello."

Vera on June 26, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

Happy birthday!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez