Friday, June 26, 2009

Tomorrow is THE day!


Of the party that is. The eve of my birthday. I don't know why I suddenly feel excited. It's not like I invited a lot of people or that the celebration is extravagant. I guess I feel excited about seeing my friends again and... yes, seeing my friends again. My high school, childhood, and college friends all together to celebrate with me even with limited budget. I heart them all.

I will be posting pictures for sure!

On another note, I woke up today with a sad sad news of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson's passing away. I just literally opened my eyes and turned to my laptop only to see almost all of my friends' status in Facebook is filled with R.I.P. I got chills. I grew up listening to his music. I loved it. It's just sad that he passed away at a young age and in an unexpected way.

Sigh.

7 comments on "Tomorrow is THE day!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 27, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

I hope you have lots of fun at your birthday. You deserve it.

It is extremely sad about Michael. He has done so much in his life and will leave a legacy of music and dance.

Star-chuu on June 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

Hi Mara, Happy Birthday to you and wish you good health, happiness and more wealth to come.

trinao0 on June 28, 2009 at 3:31 AM said...

happy birthday marapot!!!libre ko?

fedhz on June 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

Have a great Birthday!!!

Jerri on June 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations Mara. You were the winner in my blog giveaway contest. Please email me at gemsbyjerri@yahoo.com with the details on where to send the pendant.

Grandy on June 29, 2009 at 10:02 AM said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, beautiful! Hope the party was a success!! :)

cornyman on June 29, 2009 at 3:53 PM said...

Be lated congratulations to your birthday!

Hope your birthday party was a big surprise for you together with your friends!

Nice to see what has happened during this party when you publish some of the pictures!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez