Monday, June 15, 2009

Music Monday: Because I Am Stupid - SS501



For the past days my entries are mostly about my new "craze" of the moment: Boys Over Flowers and recently its soundtrack has also invaded my iTunes. By recently, I meant last night. After finishing the entire series I went and looked up some songs that I've heard but since it was all in Korean I had no idea where to start searching so what I did was I downloaded the entire soundtrack via torrent. I found the song and "discovered" other tracks that are beautiful too. I may not understand the lyrics because it's Korean but I found a site that has both Korean and English lyrics.

Here's one of the songs that I've been playing over and over since last night:

This is my first time to join Music Monday.
Please, please, please watch the video. It has English Subs so there'll be no problem with understanding it. The song is quite
catchy and the video is just too sweet! Watch it and see what I'm talking about.





Because I'm Stupid by SS501 
(Romaji)

nae meorineun neomuna nappaseo
neo hanabakke nan moreugo
dareun sarameul bogoinneun neon
ireon naemaeumdo moreugetji
neoui harue naran eopgetji
tto chueokjocha eopgetjiman
neoman baraman bogoinneun nan
jakku nunmuri heureugoisseo

neoui dwitmoseubeul boneungeotdo nan haengbogiya
ajik naui maeumeul mollado
kkeutnae seuchideusi gado

niga neomu bogosipeun naren
neomu gyeondigi himdeun nareneun
neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdora
honja dasi tto crying for you
honja dasi tto missing for you
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

neoui harue nan eopgetji
tto gieokjocha eopgetjiman
neoman baraman bogoinneun na
honja chueogeul mandeulgo isseo

naegen sarangiran areumdaun sangcheogata
neoui yeppeun misoreul boado
hamkke nan utjido motae

niga neomu saenggangnaneun naren
gaseum sirigo seulpeun nareneun
niga bogosipda ipgae maemdora
honja dasi tto crying for you
honja dasi tto missing for you
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Bye bye never say good bye
ireoke japji motajiman
I need you amu maldo motae I want you baraedo dasi baraedo

niga neomu bogosipeun naren
neomu gyeondigi himdeun nareneun
neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdora
honja dasi tto crying for you

niga neomu saenggangnaneun naren
neomu gyeondigi himdeun nareneun
neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdora
honja dasi tto crying for you
honja dasi tto missing for you
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






*note: I have replied to al your comments on my previous posts, feel free to check them out. :)

7 comments on "Music Monday: Because I Am Stupid - SS501"

A on June 15, 2009 at 7:29 PM said...

I don't know this song Mara.. :) Thanks for sharing! :) happy MM! :)

Leigh on June 16, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

Happy MM!

pehpot on June 16, 2009 at 8:09 AM said...

insik mode na naman hehe

but I do love watching boys over flowers, nung late pa ung time slot niya..


Make or Break

Marites on June 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM said...

this song has been running in my mind for weeks! hahahaha! and what do you know, i stumbled here and found this again:) btw, which one do u like most among the F4 guys?:)

btw, my MM is up too.

Mara on June 16, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

ANE: Listen to it. :) Catchy.

LEIGH: Thanks Leigh!

PEHPOT: Hahaha! Korean mode. Ako nga hindi ko na na-take tinapos ko na online. Ang gwapo eh! Namatay ako! :))

MARITES: I know, right? I downloaded ALL the songs and been listening to it since then. I like Lee Min Ho. Soooooooooooooo gwapo!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 16, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

He does have a nice voice. The words are beautiful and your right, it is catchy.

Mara on June 17, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

MARIA: actually almost all of the songs in the soundtrack are catchy and since they're in korean and i don't understand it, i searched for the english lyrics. now i pretty much understand the song and not just like it cos of the beat. :)

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez