Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Late Afternoon Snack at Oliver's Sandwiches.



I went out with my usual mall buddies and 3 of my closest girlfriends from high school earlier toady for some late afternoon snack-slash-early dinner at Oliver's Sandwiches in Shangri-La Mall. We were all undecided at first on where to eat and we have come up with three different choices: Oliver's Sandwiches, Pepper Lunch, and Pho Hoa, I finally picked one after a couple minutes since I am so craving for a very nice sandwich. Yes, Oliver's Sandwich was the final decision.

Here's what I had: half Hungarian Sausage Sandwich, Ube cake, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Coke Light. It was all for only P199. Money very much well-spent. I was so full and satisfied. :)

Looks like this week would be a week full of eating, well mostly. Today was late afternoon snack, tomorrow would be food tasting for a friend's friend who will be opening his restaurant soon, Thursday we will have dinner with some friends, I'm not very much sure about the weekend though. Fooooooood!! My college degree kicking in! I hope I find a job soon.

More food photos tomorrow. :)

4 comments on "Late Afternoon Snack at Oliver's Sandwiches."

fedhz on June 10, 2009 at 2:04 AM said...

wow, sarap! miss ko na ang SM megamall, hehe. lagi kong naririnig ung Pepper Rice pero di pa ko nakatikim. sarap naman! dpat pala lagi akong sasama sayo hehe.

re: shoes. yup! mura diba? so far ok pa naman sa feet. di pa kase ako talga tumatakbo hehe. daya. ^^

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Looks like you made a great choice. Every thing looked delicious.

Mara on June 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

FEDHZ: Pepper Lunch pala. Ano ba yan. Haha! Natypo ako kasi iniisip ko nun ilalagay ko nagccrave ako sa "rice" kaya sana Pepper Lunch. Anyway, try mo sa Shang or Rockwell. :D
Yung shoes try mo na tumakbo! Haha!

MARIA: I did make a good choice. The guy working there helped me cut down my choices. LOL. :) I loved the cake.

i♥pinkc00kies on July 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM said...

i love the cajun almond chicken sandwich!!

i wanna try their cakes.. they look delish!

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez