Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nothing good happens after 2 AM!



After a couple of friends here suggested How I Met Your Mother for me to watch, I downloaded all the seasons and started watching almost immediately. It didn't took me long to finish it since each episode only lasts 20 minutes. Okay, this entry is not meant to be a review of the said TV series/sitcom. I would just like to give you friends a piece of advice or just something to ponder on and help you make a decision in whatever applicable situation you are in.

"NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER 2 A.M. WHEN 2 A.M ROLLS AROUND JUST GO HOME AND GO TO SLEEP. 
WHEN IT'S AFTER 2 A.M JUST GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE AFTER 2 A.M ARE THE WRONG DECISIONS."

I had a lot of unforgettable quotes from HIMYM. Some are just ridiculously funny and some are ridiculously true. The one stated above, happens to be one of the ridiculously true ones. I am not going to say what happened to me last night at that hour but the "nothing good happens after 2 A.M" was true to its word. Yes it was fun at the moment but the feeling after is just not right. 

The saying above may not be applicable to all persons and situations but the meaning is there and it's going to be helpful  when the time comes. I'm just sure of it.

2 comments on "Nothing good happens after 2 AM!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 14, 2009 at 12:48 AM said...

That's some good advice.

Mara on June 15, 2009 at 1:25 PM said...

It makes sense right? :) This is like one of the best advice I got from a TV show.

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez