Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MAY Top Droppers.



The month of May may not be my best this year what with all the heavy drama I started experiencing that almost topped off some happy crazy things that happened at the same time. But I'm trying to stay positive and realistic about things and I'm just glad that I still have friends that make me smile just whenever and that includes you of course, my online blogger friends.

I now present you my 10 top droppers for the month of May:


Somebody got to teach me how to put widgets in here. I'll love you forever! Teach me!

Anyway, accept my big big big thanks and hugs for all of you! Not just the top 10 but also my top 25 and those who dropped on me at least once last month, you guys know who you are (I hope!). I hope to see you all on a much more regular basis and please don't forget to leave me a comment or two while you're at it. I love to hear from my visitors. :) I promise I'll get back to you.

It's the second day of June today. June! Meaning, I have 26 days before my birthday. Yes guys, June's my birth month and 26 days to go before I turn 2-2! And since I am turning double 2 in 3 weeks' time, I feel like being a little celebratory and give away a little for my birthday.

Here's what it is:

I will be giving away EC credits for my top 5 droppers this month of June. It's not much but it's a start for me since this is the first time that I will be doing a little giveaway of my own.

Number 1 dropper will receive 200 EC credits
Numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 will receive 100 EC credits each

All you have to do is visit my blog, drop me a line or two, and just to help with visitors mention this on your blog and send me back the link. :) These are not rules really since dropping is just so easy and mentioning about this in your blog is not a pre-requisite but I would very much appreciate it.

This is barely a contest. Just to "reward" my regular readers. If you have time, please don't just DROP BY, leave a comment too.

I will be posting the result within the first week of July and will be sending the EC's within that days as well

See you guys and thank you!

5 comments on "MAY Top Droppers."

Vera on June 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

Woohoo! I know two other people sharing your birthday. Lapit na :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on June 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM said...

Wow! Hope you're planning something fun for your birthday. Yahoo, I made the top droppers. I will obviously continue to be dropping this month as well.

bingkee on June 3, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

I did make it again.
What you do is copy the badge of your the blogs. Then save it as JPEG and convert them into a script code with the URL of the blog. What I did , although it's a little effort, I upload the badge at tinypic.com . It will give you a code to be placed on blogs or websites. Copy and paste the code to your blog. Change the URL "tinypic.com" into the URL of the blog/site. Some people do it through photobucket.
That's it.

fedhz on June 4, 2009 at 4:30 AM said...

@bingkee: wow galing naman nun ate, hehe.

@Mara: ung sa sidebar ba? eto try mo read: http://fedhz.com/archives/1310

cornyman on June 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

Hello Mara,

Congratulation to your Top Droppers!

Hope to be one of them in June :-)

I guess i will be, if i drop daily ;-)

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez