Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am totally dazed and confused!


I don't know what to do. One minute I feel so happy and light and then the next I feel so miserable and confused. I was doing okay for most parts of today. I woke up early, did my routine, waited for my Mom to go online but never did, chatted with a couple of friends, played my iTunes songs, I was normal to say the least. But then late afternoon came and I started getting paranoid. I got confused. Bothered. Worried. I don't know. I have a plan in mind. Not to get too attached emotionally, no expectations, no nothing. Just take everything as it is. So I have no idea why out of the blue, I started feeling weird. I felt so sad that I fell asleep with a heavy chest and woke up almost crying.


This song by LeAnn Rimes has nothing to do with why I felt sad, but it exactly explains the kind of "thing" that I am in right now. If you listen to it, it's kind of upbeat and happy but take the words slowly and you'll see a little sadness to it. At least, it's what I'm feeling.


The Right Kind of Wrong

LeAnn Rimes


Know all about

About your reputation

And now it's bound to be a heartbreak situation

But I can't help it if I'm helpless

every time that i'm where you are

You walk in and my strength walks out the door

Say my name and I can't fight it anymore

Oh I know, I should go

But I need your touch just too damn much


Loving you isn't really something I should do

Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you, yeah

Well I should try to be strong

But baby you're the right kind of wrong

Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong


It Might be a mistake

A mistake I'm making

But what you're giving I am happy to be taking

Cause no one's ever made me feel

The way I feel when i'm in your arms

They say you're something I should do without

They don't know what goes on

When the lights go out

There's no way to explain

All the pleasure is worth all the pain


Loving you isn't really something I should do yeah hey. 

Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you, yeah

Well I should try to be strong

But baby you're the right kind of wrong

Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong


I should try to run

But I just can't seem to

Cause every time I run you're the one I run to

Can't do without, what you do to me

I don't care if I'm in too deep yeah hey


Know all about

About your reputation

And now its' bound to be a heartbreak situation

But I can't help it if I'm helpless

Every time that I'm where you are

You walk in and my strength walks out the door

Say my name and I can't fight it anymore

Oh I know I should go

But I need your touch just too damn much Hey 


Loving you yeah isn't really something I should do, not something i shouldn't do

Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you, yeah

Well I should try to be strong, I should try to be strong

But baby you're the right kind of wrong, right kind of wrong

Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong, baby you're the right kind of wrong, 

yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong.


I am not sure about the "right" part but I'm pretty sure about the "wrong" part. The entire lyrics suits my situation. I actually have it on repeat and has been played more than 20 times in the past 3 hours plus another hour on the playlist. What can I say, I can relate! 


Tennis Update:

Roger Federer beat Soderling!

Ana Ivanovic retired during the second set.

Safina won. 2 games to 1. She better not lose control.

Andy Roddick won. I am so thrilled seeing him climb up to the quarter finals. I think he's doing so good this tournament.

Murray won after 5 sets. I seriously thought he's going to lose with the way he was playing!

Hewitt won after 5 sets also. It was a pretty exciting match.

Simon lost. Sad.

2 comments on "I am totally dazed and confused!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 1, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

Too bad we can't control our heart and emotions. It's too easy to get stuck listening to the same song that makes you feel a certain emotion but my advice is try to listen to something else. Or better yet, go out with a friend or watch a movie.

business on July 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

The emotions is very important and dangerous thing. if you can control your emotion mean you will be a success people.

Online Earning Opportunities

Make money on Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

My Food Blog

mara's appetite

Stats, Subscriptions & Copyright

Blog Archive

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez