Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How fast the days go by...


June has ended. 

July is here. 

It's halfway through year 2009 already. 

Where did my 6 months go? 

Sigh.

I will be posting my Top Droppers within this week together with the prize of EC credits to the Top 5. :)

I'm currently watching Wimbledon. Federer is on and I'm waiting for Roddick's match. So far, so good! 

2 comments on "How fast the days go by..."

Maria@Conversations with moms on July 2, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

I know what you mean. Time goes by too fast. I get 1 yr maternity leave here in Canada and I cannot believe that there is less than 4 months left. Then back to work. I guess I shouldn't complain since some countries only get a few weeks. Still time goes by too fast.

Vera on July 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

Grabe, ang bilis talaga!

Don't worry about not making it to my top ten, i doubt if i'll be on your list din eh. Hehe. Okay na rin that we know we visit each other's blogs regularly naman :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez