Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Own Wordless Wednesday :)


Intro:

This entry is different from the Wordless Wednesday Meme that we have here in the blogosphere. This is my OWN WORDLESS WEDNESDAY because some unexpected things happened that literally left me wordless/speechless from happiness and sincere appreciation.

MOWW Part 1:

To start, I would like to post my overdue blog award that I received from Anya of Kutsara at Tinidor and Riel of This is so me some weeks ago. I felt good when I came home from the hospital and saw that I was given this award. Thank you Anya! I love your blog, too. It makes me hungry all the time. LOL. :) Thank you Riel!!

The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now, I am passing these awards to:
1. Fedhz of Home Buddies
2. Mommy Maria of Conversations with Moms
3. Ate Bingkee of I Love-Hate America
4. Ate Pehpot of Make or Break
5. Grandy of Functional Schmunctional

Sorry I am stuck with only 5, maybe I'll pass it on to the remaining 10 SOON.

MOWW Part 2:

Funny how when you don't need something and it pops out of nowhere. I found a 500 peso bill ($10-12) in the inside pocket of my handbag. Just in time for me to have my nails done and remove my red nail polish for my job interview tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope this is it. Please let this be it! Please!

MOWW Part 3:

A very, very amazingly unbelievable thing happened while I was checking my blog for comments to approve. Someone offered to help me out a little by sending an amount to my PayPal. I didn't expect anyone to do such a thing for me. Never. Especially since we don't know each other personally here. Money is a different matter when it comes to things like this that's why I am so grateful to Doug for being so kind as to send me money, as I said, whether huge or small amount I don't care, I will still be thanking you. And I promise to give it back to you as soon as I can. Promise! Thank you! Thank you!

3 comments on "My Own Wordless Wednesday :)"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 30, 2009 at 3:50 AM said...

Thanks for the award.

There are some really great and wonderful people out there with big hearts. Doug, one of them is you.

bingkee on July 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

Thanks for this lovely award. You are such a sweetie.

Regarding your move to another platform, I strongly suggest WP...I have a lot of blogger who swore by its great features. I will recommend you to a friend of mine to help you move your blog to WP. He will help you and he's a friendly and patient guy who's willing to help bloggers move to WP. He recommends WP Version 2.8 which is very user friendly. Host it in GoDaddy. GoDaddy is about $7.00 a year and they have the WP Version 2.8 installed.

I want to move my Rocker's Wife blog to WP, but because I'm so used to Typepad's automatic pinging and feed automation to Twitter and FB, I don't want to move anymore. Nasanay na rin ako sa limitations ng Typepad although they are constantly improving it.
Just try risk-free the 14 day trial. Pag 14th day na, cancel it.

fedhz on August 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

ui, thankies. suri di na ko nakakacomment. busy-busyhan. hope you're doing fine now. ^^ sama ka na sa next EB?

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez