Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ouch!



"All suffering is caused by being in the wrong place..

if you're unhappy where you are...

MOVE."

This one hits home. I just don't know how to start. I know I shouldn't be stressing myself about this but I just can't help thinking about the guy and my life in general.

Okay, I'm out.

4 comments on "Ouch!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 23, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

It's a great comment and so true.

Yeo KeeHui on July 25, 2009 at 12:47 PM said...

Don't MOVE because you're unhappy. Face it with a smile with God's strength and enjoy it. Let those who cannot stand it, MOVE, since they are the root of all troubles.

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 27, 2009 at 1:37 AM said...

Just checking in to see what's new. Hope things are well for you.

Ranran on July 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM said...

uh-oh.. boy problems strikes. i hope you;re feeling well now, mara. i'm just here if you weanna talk. :-)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez