Thursday, July 2, 2009

JUNE Top Droppers.


As promised, here are my Top 10 Droppers for the month of June. I would like to thank everyone who made it to the list and everyone else who who didn't but made me feel their presence through comments, messages and drops (it's just too bad there's only top 10).

I also promised a small price, as my birthday blowout, for those who will make it to the Top 5 and I have already sent them while I am doing this post. Let me know when you receive them. :)

Dropper# of drops
Life With Roxxymetal31
Funky Town Disco Music31
AUGUSTINIANS31
Lisgold31
Photography by KML30
I Love-Hate America30
Turn-u-Off29
BMWF1Blog29
Stunned By Stone29
Brick For Jade28













I hope to see you all again this month and all the coming months and I am looking forward to all your comments and messages!

Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

2 comments on "JUNE Top Droppers."

Vlad on July 3, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

Nice list of top droppers. I hope that I can make it this month on your list.

Happy weekends.

Unknown on July 4, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

Stay easy ;=)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez