Monday, July 6, 2009

Only Time Can Tell.



I'm done with one interview and on Wednesday, I will be submitting my CV to another company. I'm not sure how the first one went but my second option is more of my interest so I hope this time will be the last interview I will have because
 I will get the job! 

Speaking of time, last night before the Wimbledon Finals match I was browsing through the net looking for new watches for Christmas (or for my birthday next year). My first choice in mind was a Philip Stein and Toy Watch watch. But then I saw my long-time "wanted" watch:

Tag Heuer 2000 Aquaracer Ladies Watch
http://jomashop.com

I have been eyeing this one since it came out last year? 2 years ago? Yeah, that long. I have always been a  watch type of girl. I cannot leave the house without one on my wrist, I feel naked. Although I love watches, it's the one thing that I cannot say I "collect" cos of the price. I do have a few. I have Guess watches, Swatch watches, Techno Marine watch, Fossil watches, Gucci watch and Anne Klein watch. My favorite is my Techno Marine. I promised myself that when I am able to afford to buy and spend on things other than my necessities, I am going to buy me a watch. Maybe I'll get this one. Wait for me!

Ain't she pretty?

3 comments on "Only Time Can Tell."

mye on July 6, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

woah! i love your collection of watches. i am a woman who lived for years without having one and i only had my Timex a couple of months ago (cheap no? hahaha)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 7, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

I like this watch a lot. I have two tag's that my husband bought for me. That's about all I have because it gets expensive to collect them.

It feels good to be over an interview. I hope you get the second job.

Unknown on July 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

Hi Mara,

Indeed she's a beauty... Good luck with your interview...

By the way, may I asked if your blogging for the money or just a hobby? it rhymes isn't it? hahaha

How much time do you spend in blogging?

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez