Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wimbledon Finals!



Finally! Wimbledon Finals has come. On tonight is the Women's Championship: Serena Williams vs. Venus Williams. They are not exactly on my favorites list but I'd say I go for Serena.

What I am most excited about is tomorrow's Championship. My two favorites are playing against each other for the Wimbledon title: Roger Federer vs. Andy Roddick. Woot woot! How exciting is this? I was watching the Semis last night between Federer and Haas, it was pretty thrilling, Haas was playing good but not good enough to beat the number 2 seed. :) Too bad I was out during the Roddick and Murray match. I cannot wait for tomorrow's Finals! I will be glued to the tube for sure!

*update:

Serena Williams won against her sister Venus Williams! I knew it!

1 comments on "Wimbledon Finals!"

Metz on July 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for dropping by at Empty Streets 1027 via Entrecard :) Am here to return the favor and to see what great stuff you have here :) Hope to see yah around more and do enjoy your weekend :) xoxo

Metz
Empty Streets 1027

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez