Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Love Chowder!



Not the soup. The cartoon.

I am currently enjoying watching CHOWDER for a while now. He is super adorable and funny!

And I am laughing right now because it's on on Cartoon Network.

If you haven't seen any episode of Chowder yet, give it a try. I love watching cartoons and Chowder made it to the list of my favorites along side The Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, South Park, Family Guy and Billy and Mandy. It's so funny. A bit different than all those kiddy cartoons, Chowder can be enjoyed by both kids and adults because of the characters and the humor.

3 comments on "I Love Chowder!"

Metz on July 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

Dropping by to check out what is new to read over here :) Keep safe and healthy always :) xoxo

PS I love chowder too hehe He always makes my day a little lighter especially after coming home from a hard day of work :)

bingkee on July 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

I don't know this cartoon character, but I love chowder, esp. the New England Clam Chowder.

Mara on July 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM said...

EMPT STREETS: Isn't he the cutest? I looooooove his voice too. Oh Chowder! "I'm not your boyfriend!!" LOL. :))

BINGKEE: Hi Ate Bing! Nice to hear from you. :) Try to watch one episode. You'll get a good laugh. I love the Chowder soup too. Yuuuuuuum. :D

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez