Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am still hung over from my hospital admission.


I cannot believe that it's been a week since my being admitted to the hospital. Man, time flies! I was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday and today's Tuesday again. Wow.

I would like to thank everyone who continued to drop by and leave comments even with the lack of my presence and new posts here. Thank you also to those who left me comments and messages and the well wishers while I was out sick:

Debbie

I am feeling a lot better already and for those who are thinking that I'm spending way too much time online again or that I have been blogging from the hospital bed, I am not and I was not. I have been MIA here during my stay at the hospital. My laptop is just at home. I only got to blog again when I got back home last Saturday and I did that just to let every one know that I am back and feeling okay. I also haven't been staying online for long. I just do my usual routine for about 2 or 3 hours and then I'm off again. I know I need to rest and I shouldn't push things too hard. So don't worry Ate Bingkee, if you read my post I said that I am back home and that I haven't been posting since I got sick and that means I wasn't blogging from the hospital bed. :) I am resting and not stressing myself out (or at least I try not to). :) Thank you for all the concern and messages. I love you all!

Hugs!

6 comments on "I am still hung over from my hospital admission."

Margot : PinayMom on July 21, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

I hope you're doing fine now. take it easy... use your time to energize yourself not only physically but emotionally and spiritually as well.

regards...

Metz on July 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM said...

Hi Mara,

Dropping by to read some more articles from here :) Hope your week has started well :) Keep stress free always :) xoxo

Am glad that you are feeling a lot better now :) xoxo

onlinewriter on July 22, 2009 at 8:19 AM said...

You remind me of my daughter. She was hospitalized for the same, some 3 yrs ago.Hirap ma-ospital ano?

Vera on July 22, 2009 at 4:12 PM said...

If I was sick, I'd blog still. Haha :) You continue to take care and get yourself back 100% soon :)

Vlad on July 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

Hi Mara,

I hope you feel better now. Thanks for keeping us updated bout what's happening to you.

Take care

Another Blogger on July 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM said...

Just take your time to get well sister. It's a great Idea to make a list on this post. Brilliant Idea.
Hope you get better soon.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez