Monday, July 27, 2009

F.M.L.


...is exactly what I'm feeling right now.

F My Life.

I don't mean to sound bitter or anti-life or anything like that. I just need to vent out a little. I feel stressed out. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and when I woke up this morning, the first message I read on my cellphone is from my service provider informing me that they temporarily disconnected my outgoing calls and messages due to my overdue balance, and then I realized that I owe someone a little too much of an amount and to top it all, I still haven't heard from any company that I have applied in for the past couple of weeks. Seriously. I need a job! 

There's no food in the pantry.
No food in the refrigerator.
We pay bills a day or two late (which never happened before).
My phone line's cut.
We buy things (literally every thing) individually.
We haven't shopped for food or clothes in a while and I only have a week's supply of wearable underwear and clothes.
I am admitting that I am ZERO.
Broke.
Bankrupt.
I can't breathe.

I didn't do good in my online "work" either since I was sick for more than a week and I've gone MIA and I need to rest. Oh please. I need my earnings from CIAO. I need to reach payout in myLot. I need to reach payout in Adgitize. I need to receive my CashOut from Adgitize. I need to sell some old stuff. I need to have a job. I need MONEY.
I am being honest here and I'm sorry if this post seems too materialistic. This is just reality. I am not asking for too much. All I want is enough money to pay the bills, buy food, pay my little debt and have a little extra breathing amount on the side.

Work. Breathe. Money. Breathe. Bills. Breathe. Live. Breathe.

7 comments on "F.M.L."

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 28, 2009 at 3:27 AM said...

I've been there before so I somewhat understand how you feel. Don't stop believing in yourself. That is the most important thing. You have a lot of talent and SOON a company will be paying you for this talent. You can never stop believing.

I hope you find a solution soon.

Your Blog friend,

Maria

Vlad on July 28, 2009 at 5:09 AM said...

I once been at your shoes and I can totally relate on your situation.

Just hang on and have faith in yourself that everything will be fine. Life really sucks sometimes but really matter most is how you handle it.

Don't think of that you have nothing that rather you have something :D

Ranran on July 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

dont fret, mara.. i've gone to that phase pero i just kept trying and now i'm ok now. you can too. :-)

Revelations Zero on July 29, 2009 at 4:45 AM said...

Life's always throwing things in the way of an easy living. Just hold on and hang tough. I'm going through a rough period myself. 3 friends dead, one missing, parents that think I'm a drug addict...

Just keep fighting and things will work themselves out.

Femmepower on July 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM said...

Hi,Mara. Sorry to hear about your situation.Almost everyone goes through that stage.Me and my hubby went through that too,even if we were both employed.But that's just a phase.Bilog ang mundo,ika nga.Continue to pray,it's so powerful.That's what helped us spring back up.It'll happen to you too.God bless you!

cornyman on July 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

Hello Mara,

i know you can do it Mara... i have some tips here for you for all your written problems :-)

you're also a myLot-addicted member :-)

What's your username there?

Mine is cornyman, just add me there as your friend, then we can stay in contact there, too. My profile in myLot

Did you read already my guide about myLot on my Cornymans Moneypage.Just click on the blue MyLot-Guide picture and look through the five parts ( i think part 2,3 and 4 are the most important one).

There you can learn how to maximize your earnings easily (double or triple your earnings with just doing 10 or 20 discussion/responses each day). Make some of the 2$ writing tasks (write 4 paragraphs... around 16 to 20 lines with the given keywords).

Did you read about how to maximize the earnings in Adgitize .

In the next weeks there will be a new opportunity for Adgitize members to score up to 600 points, which means higher earnings for us!!

fedhz on August 5, 2009 at 2:12 AM said...

no wearable clothes? don't you wash your clothes? hehehe.

tama lang yan para matutong tumayo sa sariling paa. ^^ v mahirap sa una, pero exciting once na malampasan mo na.

maraming ways to earn online and i know you can do it. wag mo na asahan ung sa ciao.

basta dito lang kame if you need tips how to earn through blogging wahahaha. feeling master eh no. hehe.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez