Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hopefully a great week ahead!


This weekend was the start of a great week ahead...hopefully!

It was not all that great but I'm speaking in general. Roddick and Federer are up on Wimbledon Finals, a very very dear friend of mine is back and we hung out, and the start of the week... I received a text message for my job interview for tomorrow, Monday. It was not the position I applied for but what the heck, I'd still give it a shot. It's just an interview and an exam I have got nothing to lose, right? Try and try. I need a job!

Please please please. Let it be this one. I need a steady source of income. 

And then, my goal for this month is $100 of earnings online. I need it. I will literally go bankrupt in 2 weeks time and it's not something that I am looking forward to.
Another problem that I want fixed is ADGITIZE. Is it just me? I want my click points. It's been days already.

Okay, Wimbledon's about to begin. Later!

1 comments on "Hopefully a great week ahead!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM said...

Good luck on your interview. I really hope you get it. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

I'm watching the game now as I type this. Roddick just won the first game.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez