Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Sick.



Hi guys,

Sorry I am not able to drop by your blogs, leave comments/messages and for not updating my blog. I am still here. I didn't vanish into thin air or anything like that. I have been sick since Saturday and I still am right now. I am just dropping by for a quick post to let you friends that I'm still alive and I'm sorry. My temp has been playing around 38.9-39.5, I have cough and colds and my eyes feel hot and my chest feels heavy. I might be going to the doctor tomorrow so I'll be catching up with all of you as soon as I get better.

Hugs.

11 comments on "I'm Sick."

Vera on July 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM said...

Aw, you take care girl, get lots of rest and sleep and drink lots of healthy liquids. :)

onlinewriter on July 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

hey, you better see a doctor.hope you feel better soon.

AUGUSTINIANS on July 13, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

whether u'll drop or not in my blog i will still visit here...^_^

just rest and get your eyes off the screen until you feel much better. i hope you'll be fine soon!

fedhz on July 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

huwat. and you are able to post it? hehe. why o why? pano na ang ating EB on sat? huhu. pagaling ka inday! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

alam mo ba, napanaginipan kita. ni-publish mo raw sa hard copy ang laman ng blog mo. grabe na itech ha. as in puro federer ang laman, haha! ewan ko ba sa panaginip ko. ^^

maggie on July 15, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

get well soon...

cornyman on July 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM said...

Hello Mara,

hope you get well soon. I recognized in the last days that you dropped out of my TOP Dropper list on All about baby and kids.

Hope to see you soon again as one of my commenters or in my Drop Inbox in EC.

Eric of BlogDeManila(Philippine Blog) on July 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM said...

take a lot of liquids such as juices...better fresh juice.

i hope it's not the infamous AH1N1... ;)

DebbieDana on July 16, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

Hi Mara! Hope you feel alot better soon! Take extra care and have alot of rest!


Debbie :)

pehpot on July 17, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

naku Mara I hope you'll be well enough para tomorrow..

I already included you on the list of possible attendee click here for more details

Sherry on July 17, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

hope you get well soon. I am having cough, sort throat and bit flu.

Vlad on July 17, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

I hope you feel better now. Just checking to see updates on your blog. Happy weekends

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez