Thursday, July 30, 2009

Try and try and try and try again.


Good news and bad news.

Good news:

I got the result of my application right after my initial interview. Less time worrying whether or not I qualify for the second interview.

Bad news:

I didn't make it. Together with the 5 other applicants that I was with. It was pretty cool though cos I was the second oldest in the group. We were 7. Only 2 qualified for the second interview. And they both applied for part-time positions only. So I guess that's why.

*Sigh* I guess I'll just have to try and try and try again. I really hoped this was it. 

On another note, I would like to thank everyone especially Ate Bingkee and Eric for their  suggestions. I guess I would go for Blogger in the meantime and then later on buy/transfer (what's the right term?) my own domain/hosting stuff when my new blog is all settled. Good idea? Right now, I think I'm all for Blogger or TypePad. They suit my techie knowledge. LOL. :)

August is just around the corner and I still have to search for someone who can make me a badge and/or theme for free, link and ad space will be available in return. Hmmm. Some articles for my new blog are already saved in my documents. I just have to put up the blog site. Badge, layout, and then finally create the blog itself. I'm almost ready to fly.

Yey!

6 comments on "Try and try and try and try again."

nurseabie on July 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

That's okay. There's still next time. I know you can make it.

maggie on July 31, 2009 at 11:26 AM said...

good luck sa magiging bago mong food blog, another site na magpapagutom sa akin, I think, hehe.

vhingF on July 31, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

hey ...try this templates for FREE from a friend..

http://www.dharkanjhel.com/2009/04/template-for-blogger_14.html

or you can leave message to her there is more...

good luck!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 31, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

I have no doubt the perfect job is out there for you. Before you know it, you'll be waking up early and getting ready for work.

Cannot wait to see the new site. If I come across some free resources for you, I'll let you know.

If you have a lot of EC credits, you can use them to pay for service on their marketplace. I used some of my EC credits to pay for an ad once. I know some bloggers offer to make buttons for EC credits. It's worth it to check it out.

femmepower on August 1, 2009 at 4:13 AM said...

Have you tried jobstreet.com? what are your interests? Don't you wanna try working in a call center or BPO? They're always hiring.Etelecare for one,is looking for applicants.

bingkee on August 1, 2009 at 9:46 AM said...

Well....there's always hope and there's always time. Try and try again.
Did you mean Eric of BlogDeManila? If he is, he's the one I'm referring who can help you to move to WP.
Typepad is great but you must be prepared for its limitations if you don't know HTML and a lot of plug-ins are not available for Typepad. But as I've said, it's your preferences that suit your needs because Typepad suit my needs .

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez