Thursday, December 11, 2008

Transporter 3.


I wonder when Transporter 3 would be shown here in the Philippines.

I have been waiting for this for months now and it's already been shown in the U.S. last November 26. 

I hope it won't be next year since Metro Manila Film Festival is just around the corner. Only Filipino Movies would be shown in the theaters starting Christmas Day, December 25 until probably the second week of January 2009.

Anyway, here's the trailer of Transporter 3 I got from YouTube.


2 comments on "Transporter 3."

Anonymous said...

lol, I didn't know there's Transporter part 3, haha! Thanks for sharing. you really are a movie buff.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! yes, i am. :)
no problem! would be posting more sooooooon.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez