Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello, Christmas '08!


Honestly, I am not totally feeling the Christmas season this year. Well, I have been feeling like this since last year so this is nothing new. 

But I've made quite an achievement and stepped out of my little miserable bubble and decided to make a wish list for this season. Wish list that I want to buy for myself, not necessarily wish list that I want others to give me as presents. If you decided to get me one, don't worry, I'd still take it and thank you for it! :) Hello, I LOVE LOVE receiving gifts!

Here's the first part of my very RANDOM and SIMPLE list---some items have links, click 'em:

1. Undies Set - here are some examples: 1, 2, and 3
7. A new iPod - Nano, Touch or Classic
10. Bath and Body Works' Green Tea & Cucumber and/or Enchanted Orchid
13. Original DVDs - of: Murder by Numbers, The Sound of Music, Wanted, House Seasons 1-4, Sixteen Candles, Ten Things I Hate About You, Clueless, Entourage Seasons 1-4, P.S. I Love You, etc.
14. Books - Nicholas Sparks' Nights in Rodanthe, Paulo Coelho's Brida and The Witch of Portobello, Cecelia Ahern's There's No Place Like Here, Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me?, John Grisham's The Associate (2009), etc.
16. Photo Albums / Picture Frames
17. CD / DVD Rack
18. Micro-fiber Pillow
19. Queen Sized Bed Sheets
20. Havaianas 37/38
21. Chocolates and Ruffles :)
22. MONEY TO BUY ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED.

See how simple my Christmas Shopping/Wish List is? They're hardly caprices.  I have a second list but those would probably be counted on next year's instead. I'm sure of it. The second half's a little bit pricier than these things I've listed here.

So, if any of you my dear friends want to give me something for Christmas you can pick any of the above mentioned to spare you the time thinking what to get me.

Hmmmm. But I doubt I'll be receiving Christmas presents anyway. I haven't received any since last year so I'm not getting my hopes high this year either. I'd probably end up buying all these myself. Paawa, but seriously. I'd probably cry or at least get teary-eyed when someone gives me any present.

Shout out to my Ates, my Kuyas, my not-so-little brother and my friendships!!!! :)

This is about the only time of the year I ask for this kind of presents. Please please please!

Give love on Christmas day and every day of the year! :)

Ehem!

Love you all!

Btw, here's a link of a contest I've joined. If you want, you could take a look and see what it's about.

http://www.melovillareal.com/2008/12/13/manila-feelancer-christmas-online-contest/

0 comments on "Hello, Christmas '08!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez