Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random Sunday entry.



I feel like I have a lot of things to blog about and I don't know where to start first. Words are rambling inside my head and I can't organize them and write them all down. The easiest way I could think about to let them all out of my head is to just simply enumerate them. Less hassle. Less words yet straight to the point. 

1. I'm going to start to let my readers (uh-huh, I'm seriously thinking that I have at least a handful of readers) know that I've added a Cbox here in my blog. Drop a line or two, say hi, comment, let me know what you think, whatever, I'd appreciate it a lot and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Promise.

2. For about two days now, I'm thinking of modifying my blog. Organizing my entries, say a different tab for my food-related articles from my movies, music, book reviews and daily stuffs, a wider entry space than what my current layout has, and a bit more personalized. Why haven't I started reconstructing you ask? I don't know how. Unfortunately, I'm really not familiar with HTML stuffs let alone make my own layout for my blog. I want to have the "read more" tag in my entries but I don't know how. If anyone out there would like to help me, please please e-mail me at: mara_dguzman@yahoo.com

3. I cleaned my room a little. You know, just to sweat out and do a little moving around here. I'd probably clean more thoroughly on New Year's. New Year, clean room, organized things, I hope it would attract good luck for me for the year 2009 as I get rid of the dirt and dust around me, literally and metaphorically speaking.

4. Maybe I should start making another blog? Try the whole niche blog thing. I have quite a number of ideas already in mind but I don't know what's holding me back. Maybe it's because of the layout thing again and then the traffic and the maintenance. Having one blog is already a lot of work for me what with all the programs I have joined just to get a decent number of readers and the entries I think about every day. The topic is not that hard since this is a personal blog, but the typing and the wordings and stuff take a lot of time.

5. I want to buy a lot of things but I can't. I shouldn't. I wouldn't spend a large amount of money for whims if I don't have a job yet. I have to have a job within the first half of 2009. I have to work and earn.

6. Setting a time table for my every day would be a nice idea. With all my online quests, it's way hard to be able to finish them all in a day. Check e-mails, check Facebook, check Multiply, check CIAO, check MyLot, check Entrecard, check Adgitize, etc. etc. It's hard I tell you and I wake up at 10-11 AM and sleep around 2-3 AM. I try to squeeze them all in within that given time. Posting here, posting in CIAO, responding in MyLot, watching series, blah blah and blah.

7. This is getting quite long and this is about all of it, summarized.
New Year's in a few days and I'm still down in the dumps.

4 comments on "Random Sunday entry."

Anonymous said...

I feel for you Mara. You're not alone. Sometimes I wish it's 25 hours in a day instead of 24, 8 days a week instead of 7... sigh.

Anonymous said...

May I know what's a niche blog?

Yeo KeeHui on December 29, 2008 at 1:10 PM said...

Blogging is really taxing, huh?! I feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mara! Been busy huh? waah! how did you get an Adgitize banner? I want one too!

Yup.. I need more time too. I've been busy with my part time job. I had no time left to write on Ciao, mylot, and the new site Comparedby.Us. I can't even update my blog. geez... miss yah!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez