Saturday, December 13, 2008

What made my day...



This made my day!

When I opened my e-mail, I found a message from Paypal telling me that myLot has sent me my payment for last month. I'm so thrilled!

This is my second payment from them and I hope I'd be able to reach my payout on February cos I set my next minimum higher than $25.

In case you don't know, myLot is an online community that pays its member for every discussion, responses and comments made and for images uploaded. It's not a get-rich program if you're thinking of getting rich for joining but you could make a decent amount per month if you're active.

Some members earn $100 each month and some earn at least $10. $10 is the lowest payout available.

If you have spare hours to post discussions about anything and post a few responses of your own then feel free to join. They pay $.01-$.05 or even higher per post depending on the quality of your response/topic.

If you want to join just click: MYLOT

Recent activity - Last updated 12/13/2008 05:16 PSTShow
File Type To/From Name/EmailAmount  Date Status Details Action
 Payment  From myLot$29.15 USD  Dec. 12, 2008 Completed Details 

7 comments on "What made my day..."

Anonymous said...

Hey Mara, thanks for stopping by my blog. Try putting http://maradeguzman.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default for your rssfeed for Adgitize and see if it work

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 12:33 AM said...

Thanks!! :)
Would update you tomorrow if it works.

Anonymous said...

Hope it'll work. If it's not, try asking Ken in the forum. He's very helpful :) Oh by the way, I haven't checked Mylot for quite a while now.... this post reminds me. Maybe I should check it out again hehehe

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 12:46 AM said...

Oh, okay! I really really hope it works.

Madt on December 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM said...

Hi Mara! Thanks for droppin' by my blog. Congratulations for earning on My Lot! Ako naman tamad mag post kaya hindi ako nag e earn sa My Lot. :) Anyways, that's wonderful to hear.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Me too.. just received my first ever.. I don't have referrals so it's from my own hardwork.. How about you? do you have referrals? ^^

Ps... just added you as friend in mylot. lol

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM said...

@ babyfuzz: Unfortunately, I don't have any ACTIVE referrals so everything I earned there was from my own hard work. :) I'm hoping to receive my 3rd payout by Feb.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez