Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yummy Cupcakes!



I have been bugging a friend of mine to give me free samples of her homemade cupcakes for a while now. I have been bugging her even before she started her own business. Yeah, that long.

I was so happy when she finally gave me a half dozen of 3 different cupcakes: Red Velvet, Peanut Butter and Tequila Rose something. I'm not really sure about the names but it's something in those lines. She gave me these:

about 2 weeks ago when she came and picked me up for the Grand Alumni Homecoming. I was thrilled! It looks so yummy in the pictures I saw in her website and I couldn't wait to let my taste buds savor it.

I wasn't disappointed. I finished 6 cupcakes in less than week all by myself! I know, I know, it's a total violation of my current diet rules but they were so yummy I couldn't help it. I love the cupcake with the Tequila Rose (it's the one w/ the pink frost) and this one that she gave me last Friday:

I'm pretty sure she said this one has Kahlua in it. It was so moist and chewy, just the way I like! Kinda like brownies but more delectable maybe because of the icing on top. I don't know but I'm actually eating one right now while I'm typing this entry. 

I only have 1 left in my box cos my mom ate one the other night. Btw, my friend gave me another half dozen of the Kahlua cupcake. I just took one lousy photo of it (and I edited it just now) and hurried eating my first piece when I got home that night. I love it!

Thanks for the cupcakes, Karen! :)

Don't forget my "pasalubong" from Cebu, okay?

visit my friend's site for more info:

http://sugartemptations.multiply.com

0 comments on "Yummy Cupcakes!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez