Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This would definitely give me nightmares!



I'm gonna do this quick cos I'm about to hit the sack already when I stumbled about this blog entry in my Multiply account that I seriously have to blog about it also.

I don't think it deserves to be in my Blogger account though that's why I just posted in it my Multiply blog.

PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT especially if you're into the Twilight series and even if you're not, it's still worth the read (if you want to have nightmares that is!).

I was so sleepy before I read it and now I am wide awake with shock and annoyance.

How pathetic could they get? This is so embarrassing, so humiliating, so so so, I'm furious I can't say anything more!

Here's my Multiply blog.


0 comments on "This would definitely give me nightmares!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez