Friday, December 12, 2008

Before I leave...


I just want to make a quick post about this:

My 2 girl friends and I are going to pick up Kat, our dear friend, from the airport in a couple of minutes. We haven't seen her for a year! Or was it two? But anyways, we're excited to have her back this Christmas season.

My friends are supposed to pick me up anytime soon. I stayed up the whole night! Not because I'm too excited or anything, I just don't think I'd be able to get up this early and have time to take a shower PLUS the weather is crazy. It's raining so hard and that would most probably make me too lazy to open my eyes if I slept.

Hello, zombie.

Would update later when I get back home.

Bye!


0 comments on "Before I leave..."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez