Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm still alive.



1 down. 1 to go. I can't wait for it to be done already! I'm not excited about the whole needle thing, I'm just looking forward to be vaccine-free for another year.

The photo above is for my Inlfuenza Vaccine (Vaxigrip). I had my shot last night and I was seriously pale when I entered my doctor's room. She even asked me if I'm feeling okay cos my lips were white! I am that scared of needles. 

I was supposed to have 2 shots but I don't think I could take that much. My Pneumonia Vaccine would have to wait until I don't feel the needle in my skin and muscles anymore which would probably take weeks. I could still feel the vaccine shot in my left arm. Hate it!

Wish me more tolerance next time!

0 comments on "I'm still alive."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez