Sunday, December 14, 2008

Superdog!


As I was doing my morning online routine of reading other blogs from EC and Adgitize, I stumbled upon this video from WiseCrunch. 

This video seriously made me cry. It was so touching seeing how the dog saved another injured dog from fast cars in the freeway. 




See how the heroic dog looked around? It's so cute and touching.

Now I'm really excited to get myself my own dog sometime next year!

Thanks to WiseCrunch I was able to see this video. It's really fun reading other's blogs. I get to see and learn a lot of new things.

credit:
http://www.wisecrunch.com

12 comments on "Superdog!"

Paulo on December 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM said...

Very touching talaga. The first time I saw it, I can't help but to watch it many times.

Thanks for visiting my blog (wisecrunch) ha.

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 1:07 PM said...

No prob! I enjoyed reading your blog din naman eh. :)

Makoy on December 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM said...

thanks mara for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

ayyyyy mara. ang cute naman gel...

i want my own dog now too!! :(

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 3:22 PM said...

See? Ang cute diba? Nakakatouch!

Anonymous said...

my kids watched the video, too. truly touching. :-) how ironic, too, how some animals ay nagpapakatao at some human beings e asal hayop.

you have an interesting blog.

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 8:30 PM said...

@ bingskee: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. The dog is like a human, looking left and right before he moved and pulled the injured dog. People should learn from it. ^^

Mara on December 14, 2008 at 11:23 PM said...

@ babyfuzz: I know, right? Ang cute.

Anonymous said...

hi there!

i was here...i have a new blog entry, hope u can drop by my blog and make comment.

thanks! God bless you! :)

Anonymous said...

hyallo!

nice blog. visiting you here...hope you can visit me back. :-)

Dede Andro on December 18, 2008 at 2:11 AM said...

Really touching :). An heroic SuperDog!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez