Saturday, December 20, 2008

My diet's ruined!


My diet for this week has been ruined. I have a no-rice diet for the past couple of days only eating whole wheat bread for lunch and dinner and drinking water and yogurt drink for snack. 
Last Thursday, my high school friends and I had super late lunch-super early dinner at Pepper Lunch in Powerplant. Super early and super late because it was already past 3 PM.

Here's what I ate that day:

Curry Beef Pepper Rice

I don't really mind ruining my diet for this. I just considered Thursday as my cheat day just so I could get away from eating rice. Pepper Lunch is worth the "cheat"! I have been craving this for a month now and I'm just so happy that I get to eat with friends there. It's not enjoyable eating alone especially if it's as delicious as Pepper Lunch. Thank you to Katrina Lozano for the treat! I want to try GOMA (their new dessert) but yeah, diet. I even avoided the best dessert ever: Molten Chocolate Cake w/ Soft Ice Cream! Grrrrr. I'm gonna go back next week for this. I swear!

If you haven't tried this yet, then you better go and see what I'm talking about. You can visit Pepper Lunch at Powerplant Mall in Makati City and they recently opened a new branch at Shangri-La Mall in Mandaluyong City. 

And then today, I went out with my Mom and my cousin to buy some gifts for my Mom's office mates in Shangri-La. 

Here's what I ate today for lunch:

Tender Bob's Baby Back Ribs

Scrumptious! Really really love this one. Although I was actually wanting to eat at Pepper Lunch again and let my Mom and cousin taste for themselves what I've been talking about at home, I just let my Mom decide instead plus I don't feel like smelling food afterwards. :)

Oh, unlike last Thursday, I didn't finish up my rice. I hardly ate half of it. The Baby Back Ribs however, it was gone in less than 15 minutes. It looked actually small in this photo.

There goes my diet. I'm justifying cheating by thinking that I burned the calories already from all the walking and stuff and I'm not gonna eat dinner anyways. Really. I'm just gonna say hello to my Nestle Yogurt Drink tonight. IF I get hungry.


2 comments on "My diet's ruined!"

Liza C Abad on December 20, 2008 at 9:12 PM said...

wow, it is so yummy..
i can't either resist that temptation.. :)lol

aries on December 20, 2008 at 10:16 PM said...

thanks for your visit :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez