Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daydreaming!



This is going to be embarrassing.

I am posting another entry in this ungodly hour of almost 1 AM because I can't sleep. I want to but my heart is racing so fast that I can't really focus on getting an eye-shut. 

I know it's been over a week since the Twilight movie hype and  I wasn't included in those people who doesn't seem to shut up about it. Really. I didn't even liked the actors.

That's why this emotions (eeww, emotions?!) come as a surprise to me. I guess this, what I'm feeling right now, is what you call a "delayed reaction" over what I've watched. And it's not the movie that's causing me a hard time sleeping tonight. It's darn Robert Pattinson. Ugh! Don't laugh. Don't smirk.

I didn't find him cute or even appealing at first cos his makeup in the movie looked like shiz and every time I catch him in cable doing interviews he looks awful. But lo and behold, as I was browsing through the wonders of internet I chanced upon his photos and he looks darn hooooooott. I'm a sucker for "bad guys" with strong masculine facial features plus a killer smile. Boy does he have all of those. Whew!

I think it also adds up to my imagination of Edward's (based from the book) characteristics and personality. I think the personality factor is the huge part why I'm loving him right now. Love!

Tell me, who could resist this? Isn't he charming? Look at him! Look at him! I can't even take the silly smile off my face while I'm typing this and looking at his pictures.

I'm at a loss for words! He's climbing up the ladder of my eye-candies and he hasn't even been in the scene for long. Just look at him! I like him better without those facial hair that I've seen him sporting during an interview in HBO. How I wish I could get a picture taken with him. Like that would happen! Hello, Philippines. We are a thousand miles apart!

Wish me luck in trying to sleep and when I do, I hope I dream of him. And I wouldn't be ashamed of it. Hahaha!

Silly silly thoughts.

Okay, this is driving me crazyyyy!

I'ma stop now.

*I want my own Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson

photos from: Seventeen.com

0 comments on "Daydreaming!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez