Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's Emotion.



I woke up not feeling joyous today. It's not like there's something to be joyful or excited about or that I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. This morning I feel... different. Empty and sad. Not my usual morning grumpiness.

Then I realized why. I acknowledged why. I accepted why I'm feeling this way. It started the other day and I paid it no mind that's why maybe it tolled on me today.

I MISS MY DAD. 

This is gonna be the second Christmas since his passing and it's still hard.

That's all I could say.

3 comments on "Today's Emotion."

Mariuca on December 18, 2008 at 11:41 PM said...

Hi Mara, thanks for dropping by my blog. Don't feel too sad this Christmas okay, spend time with ur mom and the rest of ur family. Hugs! :):):)

Anonymous said...

I feel the same.. I don't know why... Hope you feel better being around your family. ^^v You'll cope up with loss if you're together. Here's a good mommy blog too. She lost her son. http://aboutmyrecovery.com

Mara on December 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM said...

Thanks Mariuca and Fedhz. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez