Monday, December 15, 2008

Stumbling upon PayingPost.



Most, if not some, of you would notice how much change I've made with my blog's template, contents and the addition of my ads and banners.

These changes and additions were made due to my ever-flowing of ideas that I find it hard just to stick with just a certain topic and at the same time improve my traffic-flow in the hopes of earning a little extra while doing so.

Here enters blog advertising.  I was doing a little browsing about getting more traffic and every time I find a site with tips and advices I always read about "monetizing your blog" and so I added that topic to my research and found several promising sites that you can find in the right side of my site.

Other than the ads that I have posted, I also discovered a site that pays you for every post/review that you make in your blog. They pay $1 and above and they have several opportunities for its members to choose from. I stumbled upon this site, PayingPost, last night while I was doing my research on how to earn from my blog and it looked really promising. So after reading the requirements and stuff, I signed up and my blog got approved earlier this morning. I felt excited when I saw the opportunities I have and the amount that I could possibly earn if my "review" would get approved. Don't get me wrong, it's not that big an amount but it sure is worth it just typing the required minimum words and talking about the specified topic.

PayingPost is not like the other sites that I've visited that's got me confused on how to earn and has very little or no opportunities at all. Their new layout is also very user-friendly, you could easily find what you're looking for and you won't get lost in the site.

For those who are still wondering what I'm talking about (what blog advertising is), it is one way of earning from your blog. It refers to the advertisements found in the pages of a blog. Most bloggers these days take advantage of this and creates entries that would attract sponsors/ads to advertise in their blogs. Now, when you have the advertisements already the most important thing to think about is how to get visitors on your page cos that's mainly where the advertisers pay you for. The more traffic you get, the higher the probability that you'll get something out of it. One kind of advertisers are those who pay you for basically posting a review of their site or the products they are selling on your blog, different from just the links that you see from AdSense and the like. PayingPost falls under that category which makes it a little easier to earn.

Besides, even if they don't pay me for reviewing whatever they offered me to review I would most probably end up posting about it here anyway. So the payment is only like a plus.

If  you're interested about it, just feel free to visit their website: PayingPost.

photo from: Yahoo! Images

3 comments on "Stumbling upon PayingPost."

Anonymous said...

Before anything else, thanks for commenting on my blog.

Paid reviews are an interesting concept that has been growing in popularity, specially for bloggers. It is a good way to generate traffic. Nice blog..

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yup! I also signed up for Pay to write reviews like Blogsvertise, Sponsored reviews, Smorty. My blog has been approved but I don't get new tasks yet. Geezz... Maybe I need to remove something from my site. Smorty is a little strict. They have do's and don'ts that I don't understand. Will you be writing your paid reviews here in this same blog?

I am the same. ^^ I will still write the review even if they don't get approved. That's why I choose tasks that are similar to my interests. Earnings are just plus. ^^

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez