Saturday, December 27, 2008

Frostings Cupcakes.


I have mentioned last night that I will be going to post a photo of my Frostings cupcakes today and I'm here to fulfill that promise.

Here's the photo of my Box of 4 cupcakes (sorry for the crappy photo, I forgot to bring my digicam with me so I took a shot from my good ol' Blackberry):

Frostings Cupcakes: Brazo de Mercedes, Caramel, Swiss Chocolate and Lemon Meringue

Lately, I noticed I'm into trying new food. Cupcakes, cakes, breakfast meals, etc. and for my most recent discovery: Frostings Cupcakes in Rustan's. For the price of P45 for Regular and P55 for Premium I think they are worth it. Moist, big, full--not those typical cupcakes that look big but when you take a press and take a bite it sort of shrinks, not too sweet to make you stop chewing after 2 bites, in short: WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

Of course if you're really not into pastries you won't go buying this ridiculously priced food for a cupcake but it would be good once in a while to try new stuffs. I highly recommend this to every one who has a sweet tooth.

Visit them at 3rd Floor Rustan's Department Store in Shangri-La Plaza, near the Toys' section.
I would update you guys if I try new flavors some other day. But those 4 that I had really was scrumptious for a cupcake especially the Lemon Meringue.

4 comments on "Frostings Cupcakes."

Anonymous said...

Yumm. The cupcakes look really delicious. And the other foods you've posted too :)

Anonymous said...

I love cupcakes! There are several cupcakes outlets here in Kuala Lumpur as well. They are great for birthdays and parties!

Anonymous said...

@ Joy: Thanks! The cupcakes really are yummy! You should try it. :)

@ Borzack: I'm starting to LOVE them too. I mean, I like them fine but now I'm kind of obsessed into trying out every cupcake I see. :)

Yeo KeeHui on December 28, 2008 at 1:34 PM said...

Wow! Those cupcakes must be very tasty. I love it. Thanks. Nice post.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez