Saturday, December 6, 2008

Songs for the day!


It had been an extremely slow day for me today. I've slept almost half the day and aside from my dentist appointment earlier, I only spent the rest of the day multi-tasking: playing songs from my iTunes, posting reviews at CIAO and updating my blog, all while "watching" TV.

One song is currently (as in while I'm typing these first few lines) stuck in my head:

Relapse - Jesse McCartney

Every time I leave, every time I leave
I keep coming back every time I leave!

It's weird cos I'm listening to Twilight Soundtrack and I'm still singing that line of the song.

Oh, I wanna share my favorite Twilight song from Muse. It's called Supermassive Black Hole. It's a catchy song and it's really good.

Oh baby dont you know I suffer? 
Oh baby can you hear me moan? 
You caught me under false pretenses 
How long before you let me go? 


Those are the lines that keep playing in my head aside from Relapse. Actually, I got a couple of songs stuck in my head this week. I keep singing them alternately without no intentions of doing so. Involuntary in other words.

Here are some of 'em:

Love Remains The Same - Gavin Rossdale

I never thought that I had any more to give,
Pushing me so far here I am without you.
Drink, to all that we have lost,
Mistakes we have made,
Everything will change but love remains the same.

If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls,
I'd kick it with who I wanted and I'd never get confronted for it
Cos they'd stick up for me.
If I were a boy, I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl 
I'd swear I'd be a better man.

SuperHuman - Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson

I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I could barely speak,
barely eat, on my knees.
But that's the moment that you came to me,
I don't know what your love has done to me.
Think I'm invincible I see, through the me I used to be.

Whatever You Like - T.I.

Stacks on deck
Patron on ice
And we can pop bottles all night
Baby you can have whatever you like
I said you can have whatever you like.

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis / Jesse McCartney / Boyce Avenue

Closed off from love I didn't need the pain,
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain.
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen.
But something happened with the very first time with you,
My heart melted to the ground found something true,
And everyone's looking 'round thinking I'm going crazy.

What do you think? Bleeding Love has a lot of versions and I think I have all of it except for the Tagalog version. It's just so irritating to listen to.

Anyway, hope you "enjoyed" my songs for the day. Or rather for the week. I've been singing these songs for days now. They just keep popping out of my head and before I know it, I'm starting to sing them all like I'm doing a medley cos I don't exactly sing the entire song, just these lines that I've posted here.

I'll try to change tracks next week and will let you know! :)



0 comments on "Songs for the day!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez