Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm not anorexic!


Some high school friends of mine kept saying that I'm a potential anorexic. I disagree. A little. Or not. Whatever.

Am I anorexic?

I still eat though. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and most of the time I even have snacks in between.

They started telling me that while we were eating 
in the baptismal reception of one of our friend's baby.

I ate these:


Fish Fillet w/ Tartar Sauce and Carbonara

Buko Pandan

Oh yes, that two cakes were mine: Conti's Chocolate Mousse and Mango Bravo.
I had 2 slices of Mango Bravo btw.

So, how did I become anorexic? I just said my diet's ruined again but it's okay since it was my first real meal for the day. I only had whole wheat bread and yogurt for breakfast at 11 AM.

I AM NOT ANOREXIC. 

May anorexic bang bilog ang mukha??? Hahaha!

Conti's cakes are yum yum!




0 comments on "I'm not anorexic!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez