Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to Pepper Lunch.


For the I don't know how many times these past couple of weeks, I was back again at Pepper Lunch at Shangri-La for a late lunch. I had a friend with me who's a first timer there. I just got her to eat with me and try the food. I think she liked it cos she finished her food minutes before I finished mine up.
As usual, I had Beef Pepper Rice. I promise I would try the other items on the menu when I go back one of these days.




This photo is my "after" plate. The only part I didn't eat was the "fatty" part of the beef.




This photo is my dessert. Caramel Soft Ice Cream.
As usual, I left PL satisfied and smelling like food. :)





Here are my other blog entries about Pepper Lunch if you want to read more about it:

4 comments on "Back to Pepper Lunch."

Anonymous said...

OMG The ice cream looks tempting. I'm so going to Baskin Robbins tomorrow!

Scenting Asia on January 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

Thanks so much for eating with us and introducing our sizzling concept to your friend :-)

Hope to see you next time and try something new! The "Goma" soft serve is very nice, (black sesame paste from japan)

cheers jeroen

Mara on January 3, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

@ borzack: It's more delicious when you get to taste it. Yum. Oh, too bad I don't think we have Baskin Robbins here. I know 1 branch before but it's gone. :( The last time I had Baskin was when I was in Bangkok.

@ Jeroen: I promise I'm gonna try food other than the Pepper Rice (beef, chicken, pork). :) It's just that the Pepper Rice is sooooo addicting. :) And will definitely try Goma when I go back probably this week.

I'm gonna post photos here for that.
Hope to meet you in one of the stores sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks very yummy... will get one ASAP :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez