'Tis the season to be making lists. Aside from New Year's Resolutions or the 2009 To-Do List that I have made yesterday, I am back here making another list yet again but this time it's the Things To Look Forward To In 2009. I'm not sure what the difference is but they are 2 different lists.
My To-Do List is the serious mature list that I have, Things To Look Forward To is a little more light and carefree.
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. A JOB. - Still.
2. Earning more through my blog ergo, exerting effort to earn through my blog's ads, ergo getting more traffic, ergo posting more interesting entries, ergo participating more on sites like Adgitize and Entrecard.
3. Christmas 2009 and New Year 2010. - Hoping that they'd be a lot better than the recent ones.
4. New life, new memories to make.
6. Be able to afford a new iPod.
7. New knowledge, new learnings.
8. More smiles and laughters and happy moments with loved ones.
9. Meeting new people, new friends, new colleagues.
10. Shopping spree.
This is only the second of my 2-3 lists to come. I should say, the remaining lists are wishful thinking except for one that's playing on my mind right now. :)
I HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A BLAST CELEBRATING NEW YEAR!