Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another year, another list.



'Tis the season to be making lists. Aside from New Year's Resolutions or the 2009 To-Do List that I have made yesterday, I am back here making another list yet again but this time it's the Things To Look Forward To In 2009. I'm not sure what the difference is but they are 2 different lists.

My To-Do List is the serious mature list that I have, Things To Look Forward To is a little more light and carefree.

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1. A JOB. - Still.

2. Earning more through my blog ergo, exerting effort to earn through my blog's ads, ergo getting more traffic, ergo posting more interesting entries, ergo participating more on sites like Adgitize and Entrecard.

3. Christmas 2009 and New Year 2010. - Hoping that they'd be a lot better than the recent ones.

4. New life, new memories to make.

5. Summer.

6. Be able to afford a new iPod.

7. New knowledge, new learnings.

8. More smiles and laughters and happy moments with loved ones.

9. Meeting new people, new friends, new colleagues.

10. Shopping spree.

This is only the second of my 2-3 lists to come. I should say, the remaining lists are wishful thinking except for one that's playing on my mind right now. :)

I HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A BLAST CELEBRATING NEW YEAR!


5 comments on "Another year, another list."

Anonymous said...

As for traffic and newer friends, I recommend you to get involve in social networks especially BlogCatalog and MyBlogLog. Twitter surprisingly gave me some traffic too! If you like to rant and complain about things I suggest you submit your rants to rantblogger.com and if approved u'll get paid for your rants hehe... btw, good luck for your job hunting. I'm sure you'll get a decent one :)

l a c e . on January 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

hi mara!happy new year!im new to blogspot!haha super bored(can u tell?). anyway, take care!

-lace tan

Anonymous said...

I too will be working on increasing traffic and finding ways to increase my ad performances, etc. Wishing both of us luck with those.

I wish you a happy prosperous 2009.

mye on January 2, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

hi mara - wishing you'll get what you want this new year.

i'd like to inform you that an award is waiting for you....see my site for details..

thanks for visiting blog appetite and leaving your comment

Anonymous said...

If you are a team player and like to surf others sites why not be very well rewarded?I see you use some 3rd party ad sources already-

I invite you to read about The Portal-Directory

Please be sure you understand all the steps before joining,they are well outlined and easy to follow.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez