Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pepper Lunch's GOMA.



Okay, before I start reviewing for my Impact Interview on Monday, I would love to share first that I have already tried Pepper Lunch's GOMA soft ice cream for dessert earlier this afternoon. I only took a photo of the dessert this time cos I had Curry Beef---again and I already have a photo of it here.
I like the Kuromitsu more maybe because I love Caramels. :) But GOMA isn't bad. It's black sesame flavored by the way to those who haven't tried it.

Next on my list to try would be the Cheesecake. :)

3 comments on "Pepper Lunch's GOMA."

pehpot on January 11, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

looks really yummy!

Scenting Asia on January 11, 2009 at 12:21 AM said...

Hi Mara,

thanks for passing by again and trying the Goma ice cream!
Sadly i have to inform you that the cheese cake is no longer available but you should try our best seller, the molten chocolate cake!

beef curry rice is what i eat 4 times a week haha

cheers jeroen

FluxApex on January 11, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

Hey Mara,
That looks really good, I've never had fancy stuff like that.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez