Monday, January 19, 2009

My Tasks for This Week.



Monday. Another day. The start of a new week and I'm feeling so lazy to move even a single muscle. I haven't visited others' blogs yet and I don't think I am in the mood to do so today. I am currently hooked on finishing the 6th Season of 24 which I've just started watching a couple of minutes ago after finishing Season 5. I have to pause it and grab the opportunity to post an entry for today. I feel I have to do another list yet again to help me get through this week. 

Tasks to accomplish for this week:

1. Get up on my ass and visit my friends' blogs. (Adgitize and Entrecard)
2. Go to the mall tomorrow to buy stockings for Thursday's interview.
3. Wait for my order to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday and practice how to apply Mineral Make-Up, again, for Thursday's interview.
4. Review the previous "handout" that I've made last week for Thursday's interview.
5. Sleep early and wake up early starting tonight in preparation for Thursday's interview.
6. Stay calm and focused.
7. Eat less and eat healthy.
8. MOVE around.

That's basically it. Most of the tasks are in preparation for my Final Interview this coming Thursday which most of you know. Again, I'm asking for your prayers. Not just to get the job but to have the result that is MEANT for me. I know I can survive the interview. I just hope that I'll survive it without any regrets. I really really appreciate your prayers and good luck messages for me. :)

2 comments on "My Tasks for This Week."

Anonymous said...

.. but you did visit my site. thanks! ^^ good luck on your upcoming interview!

Anonymous said...

hey! add this to your task. join Share-a-Pic, now na! You will earn $0.22 for 1000 image views. so far I got 2 cents. lol

http://www.shareapic.net/ref.php?owner=babyfuzz

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez