Tomorrow is THE day. The big interview day. MY interview.
So, I'm all nerved up and anxious about it that I needed to find some distractions to at least keep my heart beating in a normal pace.
- Thanks to those who've wished me luck and prayed for me. You all know who you are and I'm thankful for your well-wishes.
- I stayed on YM while doing my readings on Job Interview Preparations and stuff. Thanks to those who've talked to me via YM: Zano, Kiko, Kester and Ian. You all calmed me down a bit.
- I have also downloaded and listened to some songs to calm me: Nirvana, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis, Relient K, The Veronicas, One Tree Hill's songs and thanks again to Ian for "introducing" me to 10 years.
- I uploaded photos in my Facebook account.
- Did my usual online routine.
- Answered a Personality/Temperamental test online. My result: Phlegmatic Melancholy. Find out what it means and take the exam for yourself by clicking HERE.
All of those things I did while preparing for my interview tomorrow. Multi-tasking. I'd rather do a lot of things at the same time and finishing them one by one than staring blankly at the screen.
Please please wish me luck. Only less than 14 hours left before my interview. I'm starting to feel confident but still nerve-wracked about it. I'm feeling crazy.