Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tomorrow is THE day!



Friends, readers, visitors, everyone, in less than 24 hours I will be having my final interview already for the job that I have applied for mid last year. I'm not sure if I have already shared the info about it (except for the interview schedules) but I promise I will share more details once the final interview is done.

I am set for 8:30 AM tomorrow which is in 10 hours. Again, I am asking everyone to please please pray for me. Pray that whatever the result may be, whether I get the job or not, that it would be for whatever purpose HE has for me. I promise to do my part and stay as calm and as focused as possible. The rest I leave up to Him already.

I think this is gonna be the last time you'll hear about me raving and ranting about job interviews. :)

Thanks to all those who've prayed for me, will pray for me and those who are still praying for me and including me in their prayers. This is incredibly a big deal for me. I don't want to sound negative but I also don't want to get my hopes too high even though I think I have the right to since I have waited for their call for more than 6 months. Whatever the employers' decision may be I'll accept it.

*staying positive*
*thinking happy thoughts*
*praying*

6 comments on "Tomorrow is THE day!"

l a c e . on January 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

good luck mara!kaya yan :) yan yung important.be calm.stay confident and humble at the same time=) its all about balance. yuck kala mo may trabaho ako e noh?haha anyway, will pray.dont worry =) whatever the outcome may be, everything happens for a reason.

Anonymous said...

Luck plus confidence lang yan, hehe! ^^

Anonymous said...

Maraness! Goodluckness! that's today na pala.. Godbless you!

Grandy on January 22, 2009 at 12:09 PM said...

Crossing my fingers...toes...eyes...and legs.

Go get them girl!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. My husband just came home today safe after a day of layoffs at his company. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

My prayers will be with you. God speed!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez