Friday, January 9, 2009

My very first Blog Award!



Mara's Personal Bubble (was then Mara's Random Thoughts) was born July of last year but has only been regularly updating for the past 60 days or so. I have gone from posting referral links for my other money making websites to sharing some parts of my personal life here. I tried to make this blog about just a certain topic but I couldn't and I'm happy about it. Being random is more fun.

Anyway, from my search of getting high number of traffic and readers I have luckily stumbled upon Adgitize and Entrecard and both of these programs helped me get at least 50 visitors a day although it's just a handful who actually take time to read my post and comment on them or leave a message for me at my Message Box (Cbox).

So, I'm blabbing again. Whatever. I just feel thankful to Ice of Mga Kwentong Maalamat for giving me my first award ever. I don't think the You Make My Day Award from Mye counts as MY award but hey, I'm happy Mye shared it with us, her readers. :)

Here's the award that I got:

Thanks for giving me this award! I really really appreciate it. At least I know there are some people who "recognize" my blog and the effort that I'm doing in writing my entries every day. I know I'm still new at this and I'm sure I will improve in the long run (hopefully my blog would last longer than what I expect).

In return, I would also be giving this award to those I think deserve it:

3. Mye

So,  by accepting this award you should follow these three simple rules.
  • Put the logo anywhere in your page or post.
  • Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
  • Link 10 other bloggers of whom you want to give this award to.
I know there's a lot more out there and I'm sorry but I reached the "quota" already.
Again, thank you for the award. It may not be the Pulitzer or the Nobel Prize but still, an award is still an award. :)

9 comments on "My very first Blog Award!"

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, thank you so much for this award...I already have it this but I appreciate that I have two of these :-). I shall post it again and link you up. God bless you and your job hunt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mara! How's your job hunting? There's a job fair in Trinoma this morning, I'm just not sure if it's until tomorrow. We also have a lot of openings in SM. ;) I pray that you'll get your ideal job.

Setting it aside, I'm really as in really flattered! Thank you for sharing this award with me Mara. I'll treasure it dearly. I don't know if I deserve this, but I really appreciate it!

Thanks! I'll do my best to improve my blog.

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your very first Blog Award. I know there's more to come.

Best of luck to your job hunting :D

mye on January 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM said...

hi mara,

thanks for sharing this award to me! really, i appreciate it!

i wish you luck on your job hunting. a piece of advice though - i know you need experience but at least go for the job that you know you will love so that you can stay longer. and find a better company, check their benefits. it is also your right to choose a good one. =)

ciao!

Anonymous said...

hi mara found ur blog from my friends blog.would be happy if u become a friend in my list.by the way congrats on ur first award.all the best for more.

FluxApex on January 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM said...

Hey mara can you help me try to get this award? The main thing i would like is for people tp be interested in what I have to say. I have a couple ways to attract traffic, but how have you done it? I see you say something about Adgetize, can you help me learn how to use it? I would appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Aw... Thanks for sharing it to me.. I will have to post it soon, but not now. I don't have 10 people to share this award yet. ^^

Anonymous said...

Aw.. my last comment didn't get in.. Anyway, I'm very honored to receive this award. ^^ hehe

I won't be able to share this award as I don't have 10 blogger friends yet. lol

Grandy on January 12, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

Well aren't you sweet for considering me! Thanks so much for the award. :)

And Congratulations! I only found Adgitize on the 1st of the year, and I'm so grateful I have as well. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez