Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Job Opportunity and some other things.



Hi guys!

I'm just gonna make a quick update about several things:

1. I got an e-mail from JobStreet about a certain company asking me to apply as a Sales Executive. They saw my CV that I uploaded in JobStreet and so I guess I  pre-qualify. I still have to confirm or reject. I think I'm gonna have to confirm. There's nothing wrong in trying right? This might be it for me.

2. A friend of mine suggested I applied as a Copy Editor in the company where she's working. I might also consider it.

3. My nape and eyes are still not in a very good condition. I still feel the throbbing and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

4. I'm off to a very, very late dinner later. 10 PM at Uncle Moe's in Ortigas with my high school friends. Sort of like a little get together before our dear friend, Kat, leaves again for the US after spending the holidays here.

I will be posting pictures tomorrow!
See you!

2 comments on "Another Job Opportunity and some other things."

Anonymous said...

I think being a copy editor suits you! good luck!!!

Chen Chow on January 7, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

Great to hear that your resume attracted the attention of an employer!

All the best!

Best wishes from a staff of JobStreet.com

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez