Monday, January 5, 2009

Nape Ache and Eye Strain.



As much as I would want to share with you guys how my job hunting went and how I spent my day today I would have to postpone it some other time. My nape is seriously aching and so are my eyes. I have been advised to rest my eyes especially from staying in front of my laptop the entire day. I would get back to you once I feel better which is hopefully tomorrow or some day within this week.

I have to rest if I want to be fit for a job this month or next.

See you all soon.
I'd probably make a quick post tomorrow anyway. :)

Hugs!


2 comments on "Nape Ache and Eye Strain."

Anonymous said...

I get nape aches when I spend too much time blogging, EC dropping and Adgitizing.

Stop? No.
Solution? Do it fast then rest. Hehe

Anonymous said...

i hope you're feeling better now...

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez