Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Job Hunting update.



For the past 6 days I've been talking about job hunting, finding a job, and all the other terms that correspond to the same meaning: GETTING A JOB.

Today, I received an SMS from the agency my friends and I applied to June of last year for Dubai. We all passed the initial and the second interview that same month and we were scheduled for the final interview for September that year. It was then postponed to October and then November and then we never heard from them again. No SMS, no phone calls, no e-mails, no nothing. And now that I'm decided to try my luck here in my own country, I received a text message informing me about the Impact Interview this coming Monday.

Had it been like last year, I would feel so ecstatic about this but now I honestly feel torn. I don't know what to do and what to feel. My heart's beating so fast and I am so anxious. Really really anxious. Impact interview what to answer. I have to prepare hard for this if I want to make the cut for the final interview.

Argh!

2 comments on "Job Hunting update."

NIZHAMA on January 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

Relax and make the preparation.. I hope you will get the job soon. I was a job hunter eleven years ago. It was a hard time for me, but now I find my luck.. Hope for you too.

Yeo KeeHui on January 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM said...

If the job for you, it will wait for you. Just be yourself and submit to the will of God. The outcome will surely be satisfactory. All the best.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez